Perrier “Win a Vintage Reid Bike” Competition – Terms & Conditions
WIN a Vintage Reid Bike ! Simply purchase any two participating products IN-STORE or ONLINE to enter the draw. Competition closes on 16th August 2020.
Participating Perrier Products:
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of QLD only. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible to participate.
3. The competition commences on 10th July and closes 16th August.
4. To enter customers must during the Competition Period: a) purchase any two participating Perrier products. Participating Perrier products include any flavour of Perrier Sparkling Mineral Water 330mL glass 4-pack, or Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral 750mL bottle, from Zone Fresh Gourmet Markets, 142 Newmarket Rd, Windsor QLD 4030 and b) the customer must clearly write their contact phone number and name on the back of their purchase receipt and submit their receipt into the competition entry box provided at the place of purchase. Multiple entries are accepted, provided each entry is based on a separate purchase receipt and submitted separately.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries.
6. The prize draw will take place at Zone Fresh Gourmet Markets, 142 Newmarket Rd, Windsor QLD 4030 within 7 days of the Competition Period ending.
7. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Reid Vintage bike valued at $299.94 RRP. Total prize value $299.94 8. The prize Reid Vintage bike may vary in colour and may not include the removable basket. As the prize will be on display, the promoter does not accept responsibility for any damage to the prize during the Competition Period or during transit. The winner of the prize will receive the bike in the condition as is, at the end of the Competition Period. The bike will need to be collected from Zone Fresh Markets, 142 Newmarket Rd, Windsor, QLD 4030.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries will be void if they do not comply with these conditions of entry or if they are stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions, all entries received will go into the draw.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone to the contact phone number provided furing entry. The Promotor does not intend to publicise the results of the competition.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in
its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. If for any reason a winner does not respond to he Promoter’s reasonable efforts to make contact for Prize collection in accordance with clause 8: (a) they will forfeit their right to the Prize; and (b) a further draw for the Prize will take place within 7 days of the first draw at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, in which case the winner will be notified by phone.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case it is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to contractors it engages to assist it in conducting the competition or communicating with the entrants. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below.
16. The Promoter is Sanpellegrino S.p.A. (ABN 23 088 820 446) of Suite 2, Level 1, 8 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave, VIC 3170.